Have I told you guys how much I love your comments? Have I told each of you that I wish I could send you a bar of chocolate? Well, I cannot afford to- sorry! Until then I will just talk about it.
- My Chocolate Peaces is changing
Anyway, I have had a few long conversations with a few individuals lately and they have given me the inspiration to really reach for my dreams and what I want for this site. Part of what I want for this site is a chocolate lover community, so if any of you have input I would love to hear it!
Anyway, a few changes you may have noticed already. I just wanted to let you know that from now on this site, My Chocolate Peaces will be all about chocolate and causes that support the eradication of chocolate slavery. If you would like more information on what chocolate slavery is, please click here.
- But what about the recipes, crafts and other stories?
- Guest Posts Anyone?
One thing I dream of for My Chocolate Peaces is to create a community of chocolate lovers… and making the world sweeter through that community. That being said, I would love to start guest posts if any of you are interested. I just ask a few favors:
- Please submit a post related to chocolate, or with the theme of making the world sweeter.
- Please make sure the post rated G or PG, in other words- family friendly.
- Please clear any and all links with me.
Thanks! I will see you tomorrow for Sweet Thursday!